Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nick Vujicic: Life Without Limbs

I opened my email dawn today, when the sun is still behind the darkness of the night. I received an email from my oldest broly in USA in rejoinder to my email today. He likes forward good spams for me that sometimes I failed to open but today I did because I wanted to find an article that I can post in my blog. I was touched about story of Nick Vujicic that despite of being physically handicapped he has great faith and love for God. This is the ultimate essence that we don't have. We are blinded by our false values. Blinded by the material things that life offer us. The material things are drawing us away from God. Let us reflect on his teaching as shown in the videos.






God bless you.

You can find his story also in clicking here.